Study Tips

Welcome to the Self Study Tips Blog. Here you will find useful, thought provoking, easy to follow tips to help you successfully complete self study programs.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Self Study Help

Have you tried to take self study courses in the past but you just weren't successful? Did you find it difficult to get tasks completed? Did you have a hard time staying focused and disciplined? If so, I have techniques that may help. These techniques have helped me complete over 30 self study courses in the past 10 years. I earned my Bachelors Degree, Realtors license, and earned the CLU, ChFC, FLMI, and ACS insurance designations all while sitting in the comfort of my own home. I would like to pass on to you some of the techniques that have worked for me as well as things that haven't worked. Please keep in mind that while everyone is different, most of these techniques can work for everyone. They may need to be tailored or tweeked to fit your needs but for the most part I am confident that the basics will help you in your self study endeavors. It is important to remember that set backs are common. It can be easy at times to skip studying in favor of watching a movie or talking on the phone so it's important not to beat yourself up. The key is to not get frustrated. Teaching yourself something new is always a challenge. However, if you stick with it and you are serious about being successful, I can help make things a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment