Study Tips

Welcome to the Self Study Tips Blog. Here you will find useful, thought provoking, easy to follow tips to help you successfully complete self study programs.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best of Self Study Tips

We all are short on time and often times don't have time to read through every blog to get the best tips. So, to make things easier I've compiled a list of what I think are the most informative of my blogs.  The Do's and Don'ts blog is a great place to start. I've put together a list of things that I think anyone should consider before beginning a self study program. While you may think that the information I provided in this blog is just plain common sense, I assure there are some things that people may not even consider when starting these types of programs.  The next blog that I think is one of the Best of...is Reading and Note Taking Tips. This blog provides some great information for the what is probably the most time consuming and difficult parts of your self study program. This blog contains inforamation that I came across when reading Cal Newport's book titled How to Become a Straight A Student. You don't want to miss this! Finally, what better way to end the Best of than with a review of the Cal Newport book that I mentioned above. This is a fantastic book that provides a great deal of useful information that will surely help. This book is certainly easy to follow and the recommendations that the author makes are doable. It just takes time to get into a routine with it. But, once you have done that, I'm confident that you will find it useful as you begin your self study journey.

Do's and Don'ts

Reading and Note Taking Tips

Recommended Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment